Thursday 22 April 2021

Guess who's back! Back again!

Hello! Hello! Hello!

Extremely long time no blog! 

I will calm down know with the exclamation marks. 

First things first 

Hello my lovely's

So I said long time no blog and that's not quite true. I have been blogging on Instagram for about a year now. Not to toot my own horn but I am not doing to badly over there. I have a little over 12,000 followers and have actually had the opportunity to work with some amazing brands!  Including Holland and Barrett's, Cherryz, Starpowa, Blendjet, Exante and many more. If you want to check it out here is a link @mrsjones_plus_three

I had been thinking that coming back on here would be a good move both to expand and elaborate on my Instagram posts but also another way to share some of the amazing discount codes brands have given me. I will even put them on a page on the top bar so they are all easy to find with links to the websites.

As you can imagine after so many years off this blog my life has changed. I am still in the same house, still married to Charlie but now we have 3 little ones. Emily is now 6, Alfie has just turned 4 and Amy will be 2 in June. We don't have any pets any more and we actually don't want to get anymore. I have loved our rabbits over the years but going out and looking after them when the weathers bad with 3 children isn't really what I want to be doing and I wouldn't be able to devote the time a pet needs. 

Plans for this I want to be able to go more in depth into some of the things I touch on, on Instagram, things like the children's allergies and our experience of doing things like the milk ladder and finding alternatives. If there is more of a story behind pictures I have taken and posted on Instagram so far I will put the pictures on here and can say what was happening. 

I also feel this will be a great space for me to give a more detailed review of products I have been gifted and share on going experience with them. I really hope you will stick with me on my journey back on here.


This is a throw back picture from when I was 35 weeks PREGNANT with Amy. This is when I felt my best and you will find out more about that in a post coming soon!












Sophie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...