Friday 14 January 2022

New year same goals! High protein, low fat diet, lots of exercise!

Hello and Happy New year! I've found it hard to start this post, first one of the year, sets the tone for what's to come etc. But I'm just going to jump in. Last year I started to up my protein and my exercise and I soon started to enjoy it. I have an exercise bike that I go on around 5 days a week and I try to do 30 km in an hour, after this I will have a protein shake or a protein bar. I have also found a love for protein pancakes and will often have these for breakfast or a snack. I've been using the protein works pancakes, shakes and bars. I have even tried some supplements. 


I can't lie and say I am doing amazing but I am trying, I am trying hard but when I miss a session it's not the end of the world. Having a 'cheat' meal or even a day doesn't discredit the effort from the rest of the week. 

I have been working with The Protein Works and have been loving their products. 

My top 5 products are

The cookies and cream loaded legends 

Loaded pancakes banana choc chip 

Wondershake mint choc brownie

Overnight oats summer berries 

Diet protein pancakes 

I have a discount code you can use MRSJONES 


High protein low fat low calorie protein shake

High protein low calorie low-fat protein pancakes protein chocolate spread

High protein pancakes low calorie low-fat banana chocolate chip pancakes


What's your favourite high protein snack?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...