Thursday 23 January 2014

This Is Me

Hello *waves*
This is my first go at writing a blog. I don't know if people will read it or want to read it but I have wanted to start a blog for quite a while and there's no time like the present. My blog will be about my life, including beauty, make-up and products, whether I am just liking them, loving them or hating them.

If you have read this far then thank you for taking an interest. To make it more personal here is a few facts about me :)
My name is Sophie, I'm 25 years old, married and I live in a little town by the coast in North Wales.

Wales Flag Dragon

Prestatyn beach
Picture taken just before sun set on the beach :)


I am a make-up artist, beauty therapist and hairdresser. I am quite an indecisive person that's why I ended up doing all three :) my favourite of my jobs is make-up because I love doing bridal make-up (and it means I get to buy and test lots and lots of make up). It is so exciting being around the wedding party everyone is excited and happy it's just amazing and I am so grateful that I get to be a part of their special day.

I am obsessed with watching YouTube I love everything from the beauty gurus to the people that just vlog their day-to-day lives. I would like to do YouTube videos but I don't feel confident to get on that side of the camera yet. I also love reading peoples blogs about fashion, make up, products and DIY! when I find someone or I find a post that is interesting I tend to go back to the beginning and then read through all their posts!

So that's a bit about me if you have read this far please leave a comment as I would love feedback :)
Have a nice day
xXx

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you! I live in West Wales
    Rachel x
    heartoceansecrets.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...