Tuesday 28 January 2014

Perfect Weekend

Yay I have got some followers :) thank you guys I will follow back to everyone.
Sorry if this is a long post I have had a lovely weekend with the husband.

Friday
On Friday night we decided to go buy some new DVD's / Blu-rays! We got R.I.P.D and Star Trek into darkness.


R.I.P.D Blu-rayStar Trek into darkness


We have seen both these in the cinema and enjoyed them so thought we would add them to our collection. It took us over 30 minuets to decided on what we were getting as we both wanted a few different ones and couldn't pick just one so got one each :) When we got home, we started making homemade pizza for tea which took a lot longer than I thought so by the time we sat down I was too tired to watch the films as it was nearly 10pm so we just curled up and watched tv. It was a really nice chilled evening.

Saturday
On Saturday I made chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast! They were amazing I was so proud of them hehe

chocolate chip pancakes


We thought about what we wanted to do today and after a stressful week we decided on a lazy weekend we grabbed our new films and our old favourite back to the future trilogy. I could seriously watch these everyday! We tend to watch them once every other month and we have to watch all 3 in one go!
R.I.P.D Star Trek into darkness Back to the future

The day started with a classic :) Back to the future with my amazing home made pancakes
R.I.P.D with m&ms and crunchy rocks
Back to the future 2
Star Trek with home made Chinese :) lemon chicken for me sweet and sour for hubby
Then back to the future 3 with home made cookies and the end of m&ms :)

It was such a nice way to spend the day together doing nothing but relaxing eating junk food

Sunday
On Sunday we got up quite late and started getting on with the weekly chores of laundry and a quick tidy up from our pig out day. Most of the house was really tidy as we had a house viewing on the Friday (part of the stress of the week) so it was immaculate :) We had to make a quick trip to Tesco's. But it was a disaster! there was no fresh meat and half the freezers were empty! The fridges and freezers were broken :-/ so we could only get a few things including cleaning products (how boring), lunch for the week and bit and bobs to go with meals for when we could finally get some meat. When we got to the till it was £74!!!!! I have no idea how it cost so much! The rest of the day was spent watching tv with face masks while the hubby wrote lesson plans and reports.

Monday
On Monday I went window shopping with my little sister. I had a quick look in mac (ready to do a order, more on that when it arrives) nars and smash box. We stopped for a quick Costa and subway for lunch. I am obsessed with both of these place. I love hot chocolate and the hot chocolate with cream and marsh mallows in Costa is the best!
We stopped in Tesco on the way home and ended up spending another £40! All I bought was meat, a jar of Nando's lemon and herb marinade (btw this stuff is amazing!!) and some shampoo!
How is it so expensive! Anybody else notice this? When I first bought my house 4years ago we used to do a weeks shop for £50! and now £114 this week!

Anyway sorry for the long post hope you all had a great weekend and are looking forward to the next weekend :) xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...