Thursday 29 May 2014

Elledeeswednesdees challenge week 1


Hello my lovely's  
I am going to be taking part in the lovely Laura (from elledeesbeauty) challenge. If your interested why not check it out here. Basically each week Laura is going to be giving us one word to write a blog post about and this week it is Love. You can write anything you like about it just needs to include love :) I think its such a nice challenge as you can be a creative as you like.

So here it goes my post on love.




So for my post I am going to use pictures and write a little about each thing. 

My Hubby 
I love him more than anything in the world! He really does complete me. I have been married for 2 years this July and it has been a roller coaster of emotions due to infertility but he has been a rock and I couldn't of asked for a more amazing person to be on this roller coaster with me.




My Crazy Family
This picture is from 2004 in Walt Disney World at the end of our second day. We were all tired and jet lag was in full swing but my dad was still acting like a nutter jumping up and down for pictures when the rest of us just wanted out beds! This is my family and my uncle and cousins (my aunty Sue was taking the picture) starting on the left we have my youngest cousin Katie, my uncle Siomon, cousin Hollie, Me, sister Sara and my mum with my crazy dad in the back ground. 



here is a few more of the nutters that I wouldn't change and love to pieces.




My Bunny Rabbit 
Steve is awesome! Even if he did kill my lap top I cant help but love him. He is so cute and friendly, if your quick enough to catch him he will even let you have a quick cuddle but he too like my family is a little crazy! 

 



My Home Town and The View From My Bedroom Window
I loved growing up by the beach. We might not often get the weather for it but I love going for a walk along the prom and climbing over the sand dunes. 
In Prestatyn we have the sea to the north and hills to the south so there are all ways places to go and explore
From my Window I can see a hill that leads up to gwaenysgor (a tiny little village). On the hill in summer there is always some sheep or cows and in the winter if it snows you can see people sledging down!




Walt Disney World Florida
BEST PLACE EVER! need I say more. I love everything about being in the Disney parks, The excitement about going, the anticipations of whats going to happen, the monorail over to Magic Kingdom, the excitement walking down main street, the smell of cinnamon and pop corn, seeing all the smiles, getting a ticket if your not smiling! The rides! It truly is the happiest place on earth!


Make up
In my day to day I don't wear a lot of make up. I prefer to wear a tinted moisturiser, powder, bronzer, blush, highlighter, quick eye shadows, mascara and lipstick. But for nights out I love to do a full face using everything! 




Make sure you check out Laura's page and like her facebook page!


1 comment:

  1. Oh hey there's me! I love my crazy family too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...