Thursday 31 March 2016

Dove Derma Spa Summer Revived Review

Hello my lovely's I thought I would do a review on Dove's derma spa summer revived in medium to dark (hubby bought the darker colour). I have been a fan of Dove’s gradual tan moisturiser for a while, this is a new take on its incredibly popular Summer Glow. As with summer glow this new range comes in two shades - fair to medium and medium to dark so you can decide what shade you prefer and get that healthy summer glow.






First thoughts
Packaging is simple, it looks luxurious and expensive. 
The texture is super silky, smooth and smells delightful. It doesn't smell overly like fake tan, you know the classic biscuit scent. It's more of a citrusy kind of floral scent.

In action 
The cream feels really light and not very creamy like the summer glow was. This is a major plus for me as I hate the feel of creams! It sinks into the skin very quickly and doesn't leave the skin feeling too sticky. As with all creams it is a little greasy on my already greasy skin but it was manageable. 
I used it after a shower and shaving my legs and there wasn't any stinging or rash so it really is quite good for a more sensitive skin. 

The tan
The tan colour is fantastic, it's a gradual tanner but I found it almost perfect after first use. It didn't streak at all and was even on my feet, hands and wrists.  
It's been on 4 days so far and is fading nicely.

No make up selfie before tan
No make up selfie after tan

Overall 
I would give it a 9 out of 10 and would recommend it to all!  

Where can you get it?
Boots
Superdrug
All most all supermarkets 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...