Tuesday 1 April 2014

Liebster Award take 2


Hello my lovely's, 
Hope everyone is well. I know it's been way too long but I will have a few post up in the next few days! But in the mean time, I have been nominated for the Liebster Award again, this time by the lovely Sarah from www.coloursofautumn.com . The Liebster award is a great way to find and discover new and undiscovered blogs. 
For those of you who don't know these are the rules:
If you get nominated you must acknowledge the blogger who nominates you
You have to write 11 random facts about yourself
And answer the 11 questions that the blogger who nominated you asked
Then nominate 11 people who have less than 200 followers
Create 11 questions for them to answer
You must let the 11 nominees know that you are nominating them.

So here are eleven random facts about me: (different ones than last time :) )
1) I don't drink tea, although I will dabble in fruit teas 
2) I only buy whitening tooth paste
3) I hate change
4) I hate going out the house on my own
5) If I have to go out on my own I will ring my house phone leaving the weirdest messages pretending to be on the phone to someone
6) I always say bye to my Teddy and rabbit before I leave the house letting them know when I will be home (yes I really am crazy)
7) I have a secret draw of chocolate which I often forget I have!
8) At home I only drink juice like Vimto and Robinson's strawberry and kiwi
9) I can't drink alcohol my body rejects it 
10) I don't read books
11) When I was in the Dominican Republic I fell in love with 'Red Juice' I have no idea what was in it and doubt I will ever have it again but it was amazing!

So here is my answers to Sarah's Liebster award Eleven Questions!

1) If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
I would be Taylor swifts best friend so I could spend the day with her

2) If you could only use one product forever, what would it be?
If I could only use one thing it would be Nivea tinted moisturiser as it gives a good cover up

3) What's your worst habit?
Sucking my thumb

4) What's your go to comfort food?
Chocolate 

5) If you had £1000 to spend in one shop, where would you spend it and why?
In Michael Kors, I would spend the money on watches and handbags as I don't have anything MK!

6) Pepsi or Coke?
Diet Coke all the way

7)  What made you start your blog?
I loved reading other peoples blogs and thought it could be fun

8) What's at the top of your make-up wishlist? 
Mac pallete "Eye shadow x15: warm neautral" 

9) If you could have an all expenses paid holiday, where would you go?
Walt Disney World Florida :) 

10) Favourite colour of lipstick? 
Mac Milan mode

11) What's your favourite TV series at the moment?
19 kids and counting, I love the Duggers 

I nominated
:-
1) Sara Lipsticksandcocktails.blogspot.co.uk
2) Mariah Jean Starlasays.blogspot.co.uk

So here are my questions

1)Where is your favourite place you have been?
2)How many Lipsticks do you own?
3)What is your favourite colour?
4)If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
5)What's your speciality dish?
6)Do you love or hate carbs?
7)What is your go to make up item?
8)Are you a early bird or a night owl?
9)Eye liner or lip liner?
10)What's your favourite make up brand?
11)You have £100 to spend is it on make up or shoes?

So that's my 11 questions for my nominees, please check out their blogs :)

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...