Sunday 20 April 2014

Where Have I Been?


Hello my lovely's, and happy Easter!
Other than the Liebster award post (link here) its long time no see! It has been hectic! But here I am finally had time to do a quick post. So what's been going on? What's been keeping me from my blog?
I was really busy with work, worked on 4 photo shoots, had 3 wedding, 2 christenings and moved house! 
Biggest problem was..... 
I sat down to write some posts had them all nearly ready to go then *poof* I peered over my laptop to see my rabbit Steve stood staring at me all doe eyed, unaware of the devastation he just caused. He had only gone and bit threw my laptop wire! So I was stuck with no laptop for a little over 3 weeks! Only reason I can post now is I am moving into my mum and dads an borrowing a laptop.

I want to say a huge congratulations to Belle from partofbellesworld she won my giveway. I am kinda glad she won I follower her on twitter and bloglovin and she is such a lovely lady who could do with some good luck. Why not go check out her blog and give her a cheeky follow on bloglovin. 

Blog posts to keep an eye out for over the next few weeks. They are all written up thanks to the notes on iPad just a waiting the photos off my dead laptop. 
They won't necessarily appear in this order but here is what's in the line up:
*Some reviews of some lush bath bombs and bubble bars.  
*My first bloggers event FABBLiverpool. Which is broken up into 3 episodes.
*Homemade lipscrub how to and review.
*The worlds nicest cheese cake.
*Insomnia what to do when everyone's asleep.
*Infertility in your early/mid twenties.
*Moving back to your family home after owning your own home, survival guide! 
So lots to look out for over the next few weeks. I will be doing more product reviews too! that I will slot in. 

I am also offering free advertising throughout May! All you will need to do is display my button. Check out my free advertising page for more info and how to contact me.

Until next time my lovely's have a beautiful bank holiday xXx

As it's nearly Easter here is a picture of my Easter bunny on the day I bought him! 


 And here he is the day he killed the laptop! 
 




4 comments:

  1. He's adorable. With a face like that you'd have to forgive him! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have forgiven him, I could never stay mad at him :) he is my lil baby lol xXx

      Delete
  2. Naughty, naughty Steve, he looks so cute but def looks like he has done something naughty in that 2nd picture of him ;)
    As you know I was very happy and excited to win your comp, I needed a little cheering up and that was a great way, thank you for running a fab comp.
    Look forward to seeing your upcoming posts and nice to see you back blogging

    Belle x Part of Belle's world

    ReplyDelete
  3. He defo knew he did wrong I went mad at him hubby thought I was going to get rid of him I was that upset lol, he is my baby tho so need to keep him for lil snuggles also cos I love him to pieces lol I am glad it helped cheer you up a bit. I hope you love your prizes (when they get to you). xXx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...