Wednesday 17 February 2016

Abc Dating - B Bodafon Farm

Hello my lovely's so for our second date we decided to have a family day date and went to a local farm Bodafon in Llandudno. I was thinking of doing a day in pictures for this day but decided to do a little post to go with it as it was a really great day.


I started the day by washing my hair as we were planning on gong out for tea but omg the wind! we live near the coast and the farm is on the coast to so I decided to put my hair up and it was probably the best decision I

could of made. The weather wasn't great it was dry but very cold and super windy. There wasn't a lot to see but it is free to visit and has a cute little cafe and children's play area. They also have tractor and donkey rides for £2 each, it's right by the sea so it's a great little family day out for anyone who may visit North Wales.

We had a great time walking around and Emily really enjoyed it which made hubby and I happy as we want to get annual passes for Chester zoo, with Emily showing interest in animals it has shown us that she will enjoy it. Emily kept pointing at the animals and smiling which is always lovely to see.

After the farm we stopped at the inlaws where we warmed up with hot chocolate and I helped make some cakes.

On the drive home we stopped at mc donalds and grabbed some cheese burgers, this was the first thing I ate all day! Actually I had some 'runts' sweets so the burger was the first proper things I ate.

When we got in we played with blocks and watched some tv until I decided I wanted some cake so I made a chocolate cake as you do at 9pm on a Saturday.
Once Emily was in bed I made chicken in a creamy bouquet garnni sauce with rice and greens. Overall it was a lovely family day.
  
Shampoo and Conditioner
Best products I have found for my wavy/curly hair




make up







These geese chased my husband then followed him for a good 10 mins! It was so funny to watch.


On a nice day this view would be beautiful 


Muddy boots from the farm
It was a lot more muddy than we anticipated 

Runts
Runts got to love them


baking cakes

McDonalds cheese burger

Rhuddlan castle
This is Rhuddlan castle on our drive home

Emily watching tv after I built a tower 

Tempting Chocolate cake

Tempting chocolate cake Betty Crockers

tempting chocolate cake
This cake was amazing!
This tea is d'elish 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...