Friday 19 February 2016

30 Before 30

Hello my lovely's something a little different today. I love making lists and ticking things off so I thought I would do a 30 before 30. I will be 28 in August so I have 2 years 6 months to do as many of them as I can. As I do them I will cross them out. Also they arn't in any order 


1) Have another baby
2) Travel more around the uk - at least 3 new towns or city's 
3) Do more 'free' days out
4) Go camping - I've never been camping and I'm worried about spiders and bugs so I'll be happy with 1 night! 
5) Give my blog make over
6) Post on my blog more frequently 
7) Make more meals from cook books
8) Read a book
9) Travel to a country I haven't been before 
10) Go to London - I have been before but I want to go again
11) Get my kitchen done! It needs a lot of work top to bottom a wall knocking out, re plastered and all new worktop and cupboards doors onto decking.
12) Go back home, to Disney world in Florida 
13) Try a dole whip! I have been Florida 7 times but never had one!
14) Stay at a Disney hotel haven't done this since 2004
15) Stop and get characters autographs
16) Explore the Disney resorts 
17) Go on a bike ride I haven't been on a bike since I was around 13
18) Go to the pantomime 
19) Do something for charity - in 2012 I had 13 inches cut off my hair raising over £1400 for little princess trust charity and would like to do something again 
20) Spend a day at the beach - I live a 10 min walk from the beach but hardly go there
21) Climb a mountain 
22) Go to a Christmas Eve carol service at church
23) Give blood
24) Go to a concert/gig 
25) Dye my hair a bright or different colour ( I have only ever been blonde (I did have some light pink under my fringe for a while) till October when I died my hair a brown so I would love to do something different)  * I went purple end of feb 2016
26) Take a class to learn a new skill
27) Get a good camera and learn how to use it 
28) Spend a night away from Emily - I actually think this may be the hardest one on my list I hate leaving her in the day don't know how I would find over night
29)Grow plants and flowers in my garden
30)Do a come dine with me meal with friends 

What would you have on your list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...