Monday 1 February 2016

Valentines Wish List


Hello my lovely's as Valentines day is getting closer I thought I would do a little wish list.



The MartianChlobo Bracelet



So the first thing on my list Mac Pink pear pop £15.50
This lipstick is such a pretty pink I think its the perfect colour for a valentines treat

Second is BECCA champagne pop highlighter £32
This highlighter is da-bomb. I love watching Jaclyn Hill and she worked with Becca to bring out this highlight so just for that reason alone I kinda want it but the fact it gives such a perfect natural glow makes me need this in my life!

Third is Asos Pinafore Dress £15
This Pinafore is so cute and girly I think it gives off such a playful vibe it would be perfect for a cinema or bowling date and for only £15 its not to expensive

Forth is The Martian Blu-ray £24.99
I haven't seen this film but I liked the look of the trailer and friends have said its good so i think this would be great for a chilled night in

Lastly I  have Chlobo bracelet  £45
I think this bracelet is very pretty and dainty its made from freshwater pearls and silver balls its finished off with a cute little angel charm

So that's my little wish list. If your interested in any of the items in my list I have linked them in the descriptions.

Whats on your wish list?

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...