Friday 20 May 2016

Delicious Brownie Recipe

Hello my lovely's I thought I would share a brownie recipe with you today as I made these the other day and they were so nice.



Now this isn't my normal recipe, I usually make gluten free brownies that are amazing but I didn't have an avocado so had to substitute it and this is what I came up with. 
These aren't gooey brownies more of a brownie cake but they tastes amazing! 

Ingredients 
300g  chocolate 
3/4 cup coconut oil 
1/2 cup sugar 
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp baking powder 
1/2 cup ground almonds 
1 cup flour
3 eggs 
1 egg yolk
1 cap vanilla extract 

You need
Large pan and spoon or electric whisk
Brownie or cake tin
I used a 10inch cake tin as couldn't find my brownie tin. 

Method
Turn your oven on to 160'c
Line your tin before you start
Melt chocolate and coconut oil over a low heat siring occasionally 
Take off the heat then add all the dry ingredients making sure to stir regularly 
Beat the eggs, egg yolk and vanilla then add to the chocolate mix and give good stir. It should now resemble cake mix but be a bit gritty from all that sugar! 
Poor into your tin and bake for 25-30mins, it should come out still a bit squishy but cooked on top.
Leave to cool in the tin 
Cut up into piece
I melted chocolate to go on top of mine but you can have it on its own 

What's your favourite recipe? 
Let me know if you try these one what you think of them xXx

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They were so nice had to freeze half or Charlie would of ate it all!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...