Wednesday 4 May 2016

10 More Make Up Artist Tips

Hello my lovely's my last post with make up artist tips (if you haven't read it check it out here) has been very popular having the most views on one page in a week than any of my other posts so I thought I would give you a few more. 
Today I thought I would pick an area and just give tips on that and maybe over the next few weeks give more on other areas of make up. 

make up artist tips
More Make Up Tips From A Pro

So we are starting with eyes here are my make up artist tips,


1) You should always prime your eye area as well as the rest of your face. 
The primer I use and would recommend is urban decay primer potion


2) I would then apply an eye shadow base, this can be a colour close to your skin tone or you can use other colours as a base to enhance the colours of your shadows.
The eye shadow base I use and would recommend MAC paint pot in painterly, it's a creamy eye shadow.


3) Make sure you blend the outer edge of your shadows, even if your only using one colour, you should use a fluffy brush and do sweeping strokes or circular ones to get rid of any harsh lines. The brush that I use and would recommend is sigma E25


4) Highlight your inner corner to brighten up your eyes and make them look more awake. 
The product I use and would recommend is MAC pigment in vanilla


5) You can also line your water line with white liner to open up your eyes. 
The product I use and would recommend is Barry M.


6) Highlight your brow brown to really make your make up look finished and polished. 
The product I use and would recommend is MAC pigment in vanilla


7) Use a black or dark shadow on a flat ended brush and dab it as close to the lash as you can, giving it a little wiggle to get it in as low as possible this will make your lashes look fuller. 
The product I use and would recommend is MAC eye shadow in carbon and MAC brush 212


8) Practice eye liner when you have I nowhere to go, it can take a while to get the hang of it. 
The product I use and would recommend is collection extreme, it's a fantastically easy to use felt tip.


9) For a winged liner use some microporous tape (that you have put on and off your hand 2-3 times to remove some of the stickiness first) at the end of your lower lashes following your natural lash line to get the best angle for you. I just use boots own brand but there isn't really any difference in each brand. 


10) When filling in your brows make sure you apply to the middle and tail end before the inner brow. The inner brow doesn't need as much product and remember not to use a shade that is much darker than your natural colour. 
The product use and would recommend is Illamasqua brow cake and angled brush


Hope these tips help someone. Leave me a comment if you have more tips for the eye area. xXx

4 comments:

  1. I always prime my eyes now, best tip I learnt :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes such a difference doesn't it. I couldn't imagine leaving it out now xXx

      Delete
  2. Ahhh I'm so bad at priming!

    corrie | corriearnold.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I put my make up away I put things back in the reverse of how I used them so when I get them out I have to pick up primer first. This makes it hard to miss out :) xXx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...