Saturday 30 April 2016

How Much Is Your Face Worth?

Hello my lovely's, how crazy is the British weather right now, this week alone we have had sun, miserable grey clouds, rain, snow, hail, back to bright sunshine and yesterday we had some massive hail stones and what sounded like we where in the middle of a storm! Today has been lovely. My husband said its the apocalypse coming.


mac make up cost
My everyday make up 



Anyway today's post is a question to you all.
Do you know how much your everyday face is worth? 


Now I don't wear a lot of make up day to day, most days I am only in the house with Emily, we will have some mummy friends over or meet at a baby group once or twice a week so no great effort is needed. (These mums know how hard it can be to even find clean clothes we do not judge people for being bare face we celebrate leaving the house! ) 
But I wondered how much money does it cost just to put on 'a bit of make up'? 
I keep my make up in a draw and just pull each item out as I need it so it's not often I see it all lay out in front of me unless I am making an effort for a night out or special occasion. Turns out I may not wear a full coverage/full face but I use a lot of products and these products aren't cheap! 

So here are my daily essentials
Mac studio fix fluid in nw18 £22
Mac Pro powder in translucent £22.50
Mac blusher in Well Dressed £18.50
Nars bronzer in Laguna £27.50
Mac mineralize skin finish in Soft and Gentle £24
Mac paint pot in Painterly £16 
Nars Eye shadow in Mississippi Mermaid £18
Mac eye shadow in All That Glitters£13
Illamasqua brow cake in Thunder £17.50
Benefit Badgal lash Mascara £15.75 (see my review here)
Mac lipstick in Velvet Teddy £15.50 
Mac fix+ £17
Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray £22
That's a total of £249.25 

When I look at that I am totally shocked. I had no idea that's how much my daily make up with out concealer, contouring, liners, primers, false lashes could cost. Now I get professional discount from lots of make up companies so the total I paid isn't quiet this much but it is still lot of money. 

Have you ever worked out how much your daily make up costs? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...