Sunday 17 April 2016

OSMO Intensive Deep Repair Mask Review

Hello my lovely's, I have a review of OSMO Intensive Deep Repair Mask. My hair isn't in great condition due to sun, swimming and colouring damage so when I was looking in the wholesalers I found this, and the store assistant said it was great so thought, let's give it a try. The store assistant warned me not to use too much as it may make hair limp and if it's not rinsed out properly it will leave it looking and feeling very greasy. So with that information and my new bottle I went home to put it to the test. 



This is my hair before 

Here is what OSMO say
"OSMO Intensive Deep Repair Mask is a deep nourishing treatment that helps to restore the hairs moisture balance and elasticity. Extract of Jojoba provides a rich source of vitamins and hydrates even severely damaged hair while Patchouli Oil helps to improve the health of the scalp and tame frizz. Ylang Ylang also soothes the hair leaving it feeling smooth and manageable." 


First thoughts:
Nice sleek looking bottle very simple but appealing. The smell is bloody lovely! It reminds me of a creamy white hot chocolate but I'm not sure why as it isn't chocolatey at all! Think it's the creaminess I'm picking up on. 

Consistency:
It's very thick and super smooth. 

Routine:
2 shampoo's with my usual Umberto Giannini curl friends shampoo 
I squeezed my hair out so it wasn't dripping wet, put a walnut sized amount through mid lengths and ends then used a wide tooth comb to spread it evenly. 
I put my hair up in a clip and left it for 10 mins and then rinsed with warm water. 
I don't blow dry my hair often to try help stop further damage so I gently towel dried then left it to dry. 

Result:

My hair had a great shine and felt silky. It was very manageable and I didn't have any fly always. I felt like my split ends had been glued back together and lay smooth. 
After picture much smoother don't ask me what happen to my hair colour as I don't edit my pictures! 

I give this mask a 10/10 as it really made a great difference to my hair.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...