Tuesday 10 May 2016

Is It As Good As It Claims? Results

Hello my lovely's a few weeks back I posted about Scholl's cracked heel repair cream. I have been using Scholls cracked heel repair cream morning and night for two weeks testing its claims of visible results in 3 days and working in 7 days.  
I took picture the night I started, on the 3rd day, 7th day, 10th day and 14th day.


Scholl's cracked heel repair cream my results 

scholl's cracked heel repair cream results after 3 and 7 days
Scholl's cracked heel repair cream results after 3 and 7 days

scholl's cracked heel repair cream results after 10 and 14 days
Scholl's cracked heel repair cream results after 10 and 14 days
As you can see a huge difference by the end and it had started showing improvement after 3 days, by day 7 it hadn't 'worked' as such, it had improved but wasn't fixed. After 14 days I am very happy with the results but I think one more week may actually have my feet flip flop ready and with the weather we are having right now I can't wait to get my feet out in some pretty sandals! 

If I had started it before they got into such a state then I believe this cream could of worked in 7 days but the cracks were just too deep. 
It sinks in quite quickly but it does leave a powdery white mark on my socks. I apply it; leave 10 mins then put my socks on and when I took them off I had white socks and often it was on my leggings too! 
This cream actually helped my dry skin on my hands. I suffer from dermatitis and this is actually pretty handy for that!  
Over all I give Scholls cracked heel repair cream a 9/10 

It is currently on offer in Boots for £4.85 usual price £5.39 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...