Monday 10 February 2014

Comfort Zone Moisturiser Is A Must Buy!

Hello my lovely's, 
I'm afraid its a sad day I have finished my favourite ever moisturiser! It's 'Comfort Zone Hydra Memory Extra Cream 24hr'. I only use it in the evenings and now I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. I need more of this in my life!

Comfort zones hydra memory range is for dehydrated skin.
Alot of people think if they are oily they can't be dehydrated or if they are dry they are dehydrated.
But dehydrated skin is a lack of moisture(water) where as dry is often a lack of oil, it can be a lack of water too but not all dry skin types are dehydrated.
You can tell if your skin is dehydrated - if you squeeze your skin and you have fine lines it can be dehydration lines.

People with oily skin are often worried about using moisturiser, let alone an extra moisturising moisturiser, but this is amazing! I only use it at night and a little goes along long way! It works kind of like a face mask! It really hydrates and plumps up the skin.
A lot of people who think they have the start of wrinkles or fine lines will find that the lines go when they use this cream as the lines were from dehydration, not age or damage :)

So here it is:

Comfort Zone Hydra Memory Extra Cream 24hr
Comfort Zone Hydra Memory Extra Cream 24hr
Comfort Zone Hydra Memory Extra Cream 24hr
all gone :(
I have the old packaging as I have had mine since 2010. (Yes I haven't used it consistently but it really does last a long time as you need such a small amount) I got it from a salon I was working in and at the time it was £45. I didn't have to pay for mine as it was an incentive to keep reaching my comfort zone selling goals in salon but I will definitely be buying it my self this time round.
I love the old packaging but not much of a fan of the new look.
I think the new style is around £40 depending where you buy it.

Comfort Zone Hydra Memory Extra Cream 24hr
new packaging 

On first inspection the packaging looks clean, simple and very chic. Once open the smell of the cream is amazing! It's a clean fragrance but is very reminiscent of a beauty salon/spa. It feels really rich and thick on the skin but once smoothed in it melts like butter and absorbs so quickly leaving skin feeling baby soft and instantly plumped!

You can use it as a day and night cream if needed. It's going to moisturise and nourish the skin. It is designed for older more mature skin but at 25 with oily skin and no wrinkles in sight, I'd recommend it too everyone! I love it!

The ingredients in this are incredible!!! Trehalose is a hydro-active sugar. It is taken from desert plants that are able to create a protective barrier around cells limiting their loss of water(this is why it's a 24 hour moisture). Now this is another super special ingredients  Baobab extract it is obtained from the leaves of the African plant known as the "Plant of Life" it can live up to 5,000 years!!! How amazing is that?!

If you ever get the chance to have a facial with comfort zone products go for it as the range is one of the best I've used! Everything smells beautiful and does exactly what it says it will! I really miss using these products on clients.

Have you ever tried anything from comfort zone?

If you want to check out there products click here.

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment or follow me :) xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...