Tuesday 18 February 2014

Going Old School Today

Hello my lovely's,
When I was younger there were always surveys going around emails and I used to love doing them! So I am going old school today and I had a dig through my old emails and here is a updated survey from 01/03/2005!

I AM::  watching tv, reading posts on bloglovin and writing this post :)
I WANT:: to lose weight
I HAVE:: to get my bum into gear and clean the house today
I WISH:: we had warmer weather
I HATE:: racism, ignorant people
I MISS:: my wedding day and Florida
I FEAR:: darkness, loneliness, and going anywhere on my own :(
I HEAR:: Ross on friends shouting pivot PIVOT!
I SEARCH:: the meaning of life
I WONDER:: will I get pregnant on clomid
I REGRET:: cutting myself when I was younger
I LOVE::  my husband
I ACHE::  all over
I ALWAYS:: crave chocolate
I AM NOT:: as thin as I would like to be
I DANCE::  badly especially around my house
I SING::  as loud as possible when driving fast
I WRITE:: slowly
I WIN:: nothing :(
I LOSE:: everything I put down!
I CONFUSE:: most people
I NEED:: to sell my house soon!
I SHOULD:: really eat healthier

So that's a random blast from the past. If you fancy doing the survey copy and paste it and fill in the answers. Make sure to let me know if you do, do it :)xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...