Saturday 15 February 2014

The Cutest iPad Cases And Clutch Bags!

Hi my lovely's, I found a really cute and quirky site this week.
On Wednesday I got a follower on twitter and as usual I click to see who it is, it was @chicklitdesigns, no idea who this was so clicked the link to their website and omg I am so glad I did! It's a lady called Michelle who lives in Arizona and make bags, iPad and tablet cases OUT OF BOOKS! How amazing is that!  They are all hand made and look amazing!

chicklitdesigns purse ipad case kindle case


I personally love Disney so first thing I did was look what she had in Disney book wise and found a little mermaid kindle case!!! The little mermaid is one of my favourite films ever. Now I need to buy a kindle so I can buy this case!

Little mirmaid purse ipad case kindle case




I have an iPad so thinking maybe get the lion king one as that too was a firm favourite growing up!

Lion king purse ipad case kindle case

The detail on these is beautiful! All lined with pretty materials, it's obvious these are made with love.

The clutch bags are so cute! I don't really read books but I love these! The design of the Alice in wonderland book is so cute :)
chicklitdesigns purse ipad case kindle case

I can see myself buying a few of these clutch bags and iPad cases for myself and presents for friends and family! Why not check out the website, if you do, let me know what your favourite one is :)
chicklitdesigns - shop

xXx



4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH.
    These are amazingggggg.
    I think I need to buy one RIGHT NOW. Hahaaa.
    Great find!!

    Kelly from | Day Dreams & Daisy Chains

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow these are amazing, I need to go have a proper look. I love the Lion king iPad case, think I need this ;) that's one of my favourite Disney films.
    Thanks for sharing about the site

    Belle x Part of Belle's world

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the Lion King!! xx

    splashofpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...