Friday 28 February 2014

Biggest Fears

Hello my lovely's,
Today I am doing a quick post on the things I am afraid of, my biggest fears!  I am hoping that writing them down might help in some way.

So no time like the present, let's begin.

1# other people being sick! I am terrified of people throwing up! It makes me so anxious that I end up have panic attacks. It makes nights out hard as I hate having to travel home with anyone and there isn't many place close by to go out other than the local pub

2# the dark. I know I know this is childish but I always think there is something or someone out to get me which leads on to....

3# going out on my own. I am ok going in the car but if I know I have to get out the car and go into shops, the doctors or anywhere other than families house I get really nervous. I find it hard to leave the house I will keep going back to check I have everything, then, if I have locked the doors and windows until I know I am going to be late then I think I can't go now I don't want to turn up late so cancel. If I have to walk anywhere I always think people are looking at me. They are judging me and are going to mug me or stab/shoot me. I know it's stupid but I really panic about this. I have got a little better recently and have been walking to the post office (less than 2 min walk) at least twice a week for ebay business

4# spiders they are scary little buggers

5# I worry about my family traveling I always think something will happen and it's always very detailed, I have quite a vivid imagination. I feel like if I say it out loud it will happen so I have never told any of them what I think.

6# that I will never get pregnant this is a sore subject but something that's always on my mind

5 comments:

  1. really cute blog, i share so many of your fears hah! i'd love it if youd check out my blog and comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy I will have a look at it this afternoon :) xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the spider fear too, I'm not as bad as I used to be literally the sight of the smallest one would freak me out a fears years back and I'm getting better but if it's really dark one or big I'm screaming haha!
    I know how you feel on the not being pregnant thing, after 4 years with 2 IUI's & 3 IVF's I finally became pregnant last year but sadly it didn't last and it really is one of the thing's I'm most scared of in the world, never becoming a mum. I really hope it's something you can cross of that list soon xxx

    Belle x Part of Belle's world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only know of a handful of people who are okay with spiders, think its such a common fear lol
      So sorry for everything you have gone through, it must be so heart ranching to finally get pregnant then loose it :( I got diagnosed with PCOS at 18, My hubby and I have been trying since 09. Didn't know I could go the doctors about it till 2011, then when we did my doctor told me to loose a bit of weight and that might help PLUS I AM ONLY YOUNG! Like that matters! I lost about 1st down to 9.5st and when we went back he gave me metformin and said that will regulate my periods ( I only have around 1 a year). We left it at that then I went on the pill for 2 months before the wedding (July 12 for my skin to clear up). After we got married he had the cheek to say we have to try for a full year before getting a referral! By the end of November I managed to see 6 doctors in my surgery and finally got one of them to refer me, took till Oct to see a Consultant. So far I have had a scan and 2 blood tests and am waiting on getting my tubes checked then in June I have a follow up and hopefully will get started on some treatment! I hate having to pretend everything is ok around friends and family who keep telling me they are pregnant.
      Sophie

      xXx

      Delete
    2. Sounds like you've been through a nightmare to get referred, it annoys me so much when GP's don't do their jobs properly in this situation, you are meant to be referred for initial tests after you've been trying for a 1 year and certainly no more then 2 and he should never have made you wait again after taking the pill just for a couple of months. Your story is quite similar to my friends, she also had PCOS.
      Hope things get moving a bit quicker now, those first appointments with the fertility Dr's take forever but things should move along quicker now and if you have an questions about it all or just want to talk feel free to email me :) xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...