Saturday 1 March 2014

February Favourite's

Hello my lovely's,
This year is going so quickly! I can't believe it's already March! I am going to do my first monthly favourites post! So her it is my My February Favourite's.

My Kurt Geiger Shoes!

Firstly these were not bought in February but I have been admiring them a lot through out Feb wearing them to a party and a lot around the house!
These little baby's cost £165 in June. I bought them for a wedding and got so many compliments on them :) even tho my feet were killing I felt proud strutting my stuff in these massive heels! 6.5inches to be exact.

Kurt Geiger
Kurt Geiger
I added the nail varnish to show the true size of these heels
and yes they do have Primark insoles in



Nivea in Shower Body Moisturiser

I have mentioned before that I hate the feel of creams on my skin so I thought this is perfect for me. I am good at looking after my skin pre an in shower. Before a shower I will body brush and 2/3 times a week I will exfoliate in the shower but when I get out its a bit of a palaver getting cream on my skin, then I have to wait till I feel like its completely absorbed. BUT this little beaut is amazing after you have washed you rinse, apply this all over then rinse off the residue. Simple as that :)  Even tho I used the one for dry skin it isn't the most moisturising motoriser but my skin did feel softer than using nothing.  Over all I would buy it again.

Nivea in Shower Body Moisturiser

Mac Pro Set Powder

My Holy grail of setting powders! This is the most amazing powder for every skin type! Even the oiliest of skins will find this powder awesome! I am not saying my make up lasts all day with this but I would say it easily adds well over 2 hours more than any other powder I have used. Here is a bit more info :)

Mac Pro Set Powder

Nars Laguna

Be-au-tiful, gives skin a wonderful glow with just a subtle hint of shimmer. I love how versatile this bronzer is. I am very pale and it looks great on me, my mum has an olive skin tone and looks stunning on her, even my darker clients benefit from this awesome powder.

Nars LagunaNars Laguna


Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Ceylan
I was sceptical of this foundation after reading a few reviews about it being hard to blend. I applied with a mac 187 brush, wasn't keen, I just couldn't get it to lose the brushmarks so I applied it with my fingers and voila. The heat from my fingers kept it from setting to quick and I was able to blend it, smooth it and perfect this magical liquid. I only wore it for evenings out so 5 hours max at a time so I am un able to say how well it would last all day but for a evening out it was perfect.

 Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Ceylan Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Ceylan


Smash Box Brow Tech in Blonde

So if you read my mac haul I bought a brow pencil in lingering. Well that's not going too well, still finding it too dark. My sister recommended this smashbox brow tech powder to me so I bought the lightest one 'blonde' considering my hair is the lightest blonde before using bleach it's kind of appropriate :) There is a wax you apply first, then use one of the two powders. I have been using the darker of the colours with the lighter one to fill in slightly more for nights out. So far it has been working really well for me and I would definitely recommend it :)

 Smash Box Brow Tech in Blonde


Tanya Burr nail Varnish in Little Duck

I did a little review on this here.
I love this colour it's so pretty :)

Tanya Burr nail Varnish in Little Duck

Yankee Candle in Vanilla Frosting

I love the smell of this so so much! I love the smell of sweet things and this is so sweet it's perfect! I got this for Xmas and use it almost every day :)

 Yankee Candle in Vanilla Frosting

Lee Stafford Blow Dry Your Hair Faster Spray

This stuff is incredible it really make hair dry so much quicker! When I use this I don't need moose and my hair is dry in under 5 mins! When my hair was long would take good 40mins to dry it nice and straight but this cut the time to 20-25 mins so makes a big difference in the mornings :)

Lee Stafford Blow Dry Your Hair Faster Spray


Marc Jacobs Daisy

This perfume smells lovely. It's fresh but sweet, it's a floral, but it's not an in your face floral. It's just the right amount of everything and I find the scent lingers so well. I find it is a great day and night perfume.

 Marc Jacobs Daisy

No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush

I am loving this. It makes my skin feel so soft. I did a small review on it last month in my boots haul. Check it out here.

 No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush


4 comments:

  1. Yankee candles are so lush!

    Aftab at freshandfearless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love nearly all of them! Such an amazing shop :) xXx

      Delete
  2. I love everything on here :)
    Especially the KG shoes! x

    nicolabishopx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are my baby's lol xXx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...