Saturday 8 March 2014

Can You Have Too Many Shampoo's?

Hello my lovely's, hope your all keeping well. I have a question for you, can you have too many shampoo's? I currently have 5 on the go an 2 waiting in the wings!

When I wash my hair I leave my shampoo on for 3-4 mins rinse then repeat (usually with a different shampoo) leaving it on for a further 3-4 mins. Being a hairdresser I know you really don't need to leave it on for any longer than it takes to get a good lather going but I always feel like if I leave it on longer my hair won't get greasy as quickly, like the shampoo is sucking all the oil out of my scalp.

Currently taking up space in the shower are:-
Lee Stafford everyday blondes shampoo
Lee Stafford bleach blondes shampoo
Lee Stafford big fat healthy hair
John Frieda go blonder
Toni and Guy advance detox shampoo

Shampoo collection can you have too many?

Lee Stafford everyday blondes shampoo
This is the shampoo I reach for the most often. It's one of the gentlest on my hair and has a slight purple colour to very gently deposit colour to stop brassiness in blonde hair.

Lee Stafford everyday blondes shampoo
Lee Stafford everyday blondes shampoo

Lee Stafford bleach blondes shampoo
This is my purple shampoo I use once a week or every other week depending on how ashy blonde I want to be. You only need a small amount of this and you don't need to leave it on long.
Lee Stafford bleach blondes shampoo
Lee Stafford bleach blondes shampoo

Lee Stafford big fat healthy hair
This is my going out or I need to feel good shampoo! Every time I use this my hair feels great really light and easy to work with. This really does give big fat healthy hair. It leaves your hair feeling clean, big, bouncy and shiny. Love it!
Lee Stafford big fat healthy hair
Lee Stafford big fat healthy hair

John Frieda go blonder
I used to think this made a difference but if I am honest I don't think it really does. But I am reluctant to retire this from my collection. When I leave my purple shampoo on too long and my hair has a pinky/purpley/grey tone this does help to get it looking back to normal quicker than the others I have mentioned previous.
John Frieda go blonder
John Frieda go blonder

Toni and Guy advance detox shampoo
This is the most drying shampoo ever! If you have used a hair dye and need to get it out this will strip it! You can't rub this in like other shampoos you need to be really gentle and use stroking movements to get it through the hair of you will end up with a matted mess. After using this it's so important to use a hair mask to restore the moisture. If I haven't washed my hair for a while and used lots of dry shampoo I will use this to get all the product and grease and dirt out.
Toni and Guy advance detox shampoo
Toni and Guy advance detox shampoo


When I shampoo I will often use a combination
John freider go blonder first followed by Lee Stafford everyday blondes shampoo
Lee Stafford bleach blondes followed by John Frieda go blonder or the other way around
Toni and Guy advance detox shampoo followed by Lee Stafford big fat healthy hair
The only ones I don't always use with another is Lee Stafford bleach blondes shampoo and Lee Stafford big fat healthy hair I can often just these on their own.

What's your fav shampoo? Do you use lots like me? xXx


3 comments:

  1. I wondered if I was the only crazy person to keep about 4 different shampoo & conditioners in the shower haha, I remember reading it's better for your hair to use different ones and alternate when washing hair so I've kind of got stuck in the habit now for years plus my hair gets greasy really quickly and I keep looking for ones that work well for me

    Belle x Part of Belle's world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love shampoos that make my hair and scalp feel really dry and clean lol the Toni and guy detox one really get your hair feeling clean and helps your blow dry last a bit long with out the greasy build up :) xXx

      Delete
  2. Lol I always have at least 3 on the go so I'm like you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...