Tuesday 11 March 2014

3 Package Kind Of Saturday

Hello my lovely's this is a long post so grab a cuppa or if your like me a glass of vimto!

On Saturday the postman woke me at 9 am. I was annoyed as it was the first day in 2 weeks I could have have a lie in. So I sent the hubby down ;) he came upstairs with 3 parcels. So it wasn't so bad!

One was just an iPad cover for my glitter decorated business,

pink iPad case

The second was my prize from Josie Cross, I entered her giveaway on her blog josielcross.blogspot.co.uk make sure you check out her blog!

Prizes

I won a mac lipstick and some lush goodies, I chose heroine lipstick and Josie sent me a bunny bubble bar and catastrophe cosmetic fresh face mask.
catastrophe cosmetic fresh face mask

Catastrophe cosmetic fresh face mask
Lush website says
'A calming and moisturising fresh face mask packed with blueberries, calamine and chamomile, rose, and almond oils to soothe and soften the skin.
Smoothe a generous layer of this mask onto cleansed skin and leave for 10 to 15 minutes and let the ingredients get to work deeply cleansing and calming skin down, before washing off gently with warm water.'

This mask smells lovely very fresh and fruity, slightly sweet but naturally sweet. I really picked up on the smell of rose. This mask is designed to help clear spots while soothing the skin at the same time. As it is a fresh mask you keep it in the fridge. When you first put it on it can be a shock to the system but very refreshing at the same time. When I first used this I found it quite drying but for my oily skin I love it to feel tight and dry! I left the mask on for 15 mins and by the end the mask had gone all hard so I made lots of stupid faces in the mirror and watched it all crack and crumble off! Does anyone else do this when they have a face mask or is it just me?
I used a face cloth and warm water to remove the residue and my skin felt lovely. It had a really nice healthy glow and felt really smooth! So far loving this mask :)

Bunny bubble bar

Bunny bubble bar
Lush website says
'Follow this white rabbit to the bathroom for sweetly scented, skin softening bubbles. With the comforting smell of Fair Trade vanilla absolute, and filled with blue cornflowers to float through the water and surround you in the bath.
Inspired by the White Rabbit in Alice in Wonderland, this little fellow is full of rich oils and butters to leave your skin soft and conditioned. Sharing the same fragrance as our Creamy Candy bubble bar, this limited edition Bunny is as wonderful on the inside as he looks on the outside, filled with skin softening shea butter and coconut oil, with little candy eyes and tail.'

I am not going to lie this smells so sweet I want to eat it :-/ I have a bit of a problem with things that smell amazing I just want to put them in my mouth or at least lick them! (I know I am starting to sound extremely weird sorry) I haven't used this yet but I know I am going to love it. It is so cute I feel bad using it so I am going to go make sure I buy more of these :)

Mac lipstick in heroine

Mac lipstick in heroine
I am so glad mac have added this to there permanent line it's such a beautiful vibrant colour, it's such a nice purple and lasts so well I easily get 5+ hours out of this colour. It is a matte but it is more like a satin to apply but dries matte when set.

The third was a welcome pack from sigma beauty!

I applied for there pro program a little while ago and got a email saying my application was accepted but I am yet to use my discount. I am saving for a full new set of brushes but with saving for a new house, brakes for the car and we are going to Florida in July, none essentials items are getting pushed back.


When I got the box it was all crushed and open on either end! I thought what ever was in there was sure to be gone, but I was very lucky the package had wedged its self so it hadn't come out! First thing I noticed was my new pro partners card, then I opened the package :) there was so much inside!



I got:
2 brushes a eyeliner brush E05 and a blending brush E25 these brushes are so soft you will want to buy all of the brushes, good plan sigma reeling us in with samples like this!


A eye shadow pallet with 3 beautiful colours inside


Samples of eye brow powders, there is 4 duos in light, auburn, medium and dark!
Samples of 10 eye shadows, these are so pigmented! Can't wait to try out a few looks with these!


And a code to get free 18k gold face brush kit with the purchase of the 18k gold complete kit which I am already thinking of buying!

There was also a leaflet about the program

If you want to apply you must be a working makeup artist,
You provide:

1.) Driver's license or state/federal photo ID*

2.) One of the following:
Professional business website
Call list on production company letterhead
Editorial page with name credit
Professional license (cosmetology, aesthetician, makeup artist)
Union card
Scanned copy of business card
If you are a makeup artistry student, please provide:

1.) Driver's license or state/federal photo ID*

2.) One of the following:
Proof that you are currently enrolled in cosmetology school
Professional agency letter or reference
*Name on proof of profession must match state or government issued identification

Apply here

Don't forget in the box where it says referred by put in Sophie Jones and share the love of sigma!


9 comments:

  1. wow you won some amazing things! lush products are so nice! im jealous! i'd love it if youd check out my blog and comment back xx http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/spring-haze.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, I was so surprised as I never win anything! I haven't used many lush products so I am really excited to use the bunny bubble bar :) really can't explain how much I love this smell! will have a look at your page and follow now :) xXx

      Delete
  2. You won some lovely things so jealous ha! Bet you cant wait to try them out!

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy, I am so excited to use the bunny bubble bar :) really can't explain how this smells! Going to go to lugs and buy some extras :) xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the prizes, I haven't tried many Lush products either but love the things I have.
    What a great welcome pack from Sigma, I've been eyeing up their brushes for quite some time too since I started watching some videos on youtube. I'm excited and jealous about your trip to Disney :)

    Belle x Part of Belle's world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never win anything so I was so happy to win the lush goodies :) I was shocked when I got the package as I wasn't expecting anything from sigma. The brushes are so soft they really are amazing! I am defo buying some they feel nicer than my mac ones having the pro discount for both sigma and mac I would still pick sigma brushes now. I am going to clean them and use them on Thursday/Friday as I am not wearing make up till the scratch on my chin calms down! (still so sore). I am so excited about the Florida trip just need to sell the house now so I can pay my dad back as he has booked it all lol
      xXx

      Delete
  5. getting packages is the best thing ever and you picked up some great stuff :) xox
    Amira http://holychicxox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love getting packages always feels like my birthday or Xmas :) xXx

      Delete
  6. I love receiving a parcel! And how lucky, to win such lovely prizes. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...