Sunday 2 March 2014

Handwriting Tag

Hello my lovely's,
On 25th of Feb I was nominated by the lovely Jade at pintsizepixie.blogspot.co.uk (check out her blog it's awesome) to do the handwriting blog. I am only doing this in one go so if I make any mistakes I won't be starting again. Please excuse the messiness of my hand writing, I have dyslexia and really struggle with writing and spelling so please be kind.



Check out the girls I have nominated on twitter and check out there blogs too!

Well that's it for now guys, I will see you with a new post very soon!

* I am thinking of doing a mini series on Disney World Florida! if you have any questions please let me know and I will try and include them in my post! *

4 comments:

  1. This is a great post and you have a lovely blog, my dear. I hope we can follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN please let me know so I can follow you as soon as possible. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joice I already follow you :) thanks for stopping by
      xXx

      Delete
  2. I completely forgot you had tagged me in this, terrible of me I know but I'm doing it now :)

    Belle x Part of Belle's world

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw love post I'm dyslexic too ;) come vist me on twitter @missljbeauty xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...