Monday 3 March 2014

Quick Easy Make Up In A Hurry

Your alarm goes off and you press snooze next thing you know your late and need to look good but haven't got enough time for make up!
Wrong!
With this guide you can easily be ready in minuets!
Ted Baker

make up

After you have washed and toned your face as normal you apply Nivea daily essentials tinted moisturising day cream. This works as your moisturiser and foundation in one! It's got great coverage, moisturises the skin and contains a spf8!
Using your fingers it blends easily taking 30 seconds to apply!
Nivea daily essentials tinted moisturising day cream

This step not everyone will need
Next apply a bit of concealer under the eyes, you can always skip this if your in a real hurry. I use mac prep + prime highlighter in light boost
mac prep + prime highlighter in light boost
mac prep + prime highlighter in light boost

Then set your face with powder using a big fluffy brush dust it on all over should take seconds to get a good coverage
MAC pro set powder
Mac Pro set powder 

Next I use Nars Laguna bronzer, if I am in a hurry I apply it with a big fluffy brush on my cheeks nose and forehead then I squeeze the bristles and apply a little more to contour my cheekbones and temples
Nars Laguna bronzer
Nars Laguna 

Fluffy Brush

For eye shadow I am loving Nars Mississippi mermaid, It's a very neutral colour with a nice shimmer so its perfect for a all over lid colour just blend it out at the edges. Because it's a neutral you don't need to apply it too neatly :)
Nars Mississippi mermaid
Nars Mississippi mermaid

Then I use "maybelline the falsies volum' express" mascara I find this mascara makes my lashes look longer, thicker and more curled so no need for eye lash curlers!
maybelline the falsies volum' express
maybelline the falsies volum' express

Finish the look with your favourite lipstick, I chose mac Milan mode as its a pretty pink with a bit of shimmer and compliments this natural make up look.
mac Milan mode
MAC Milan mode

Here is a swatch of the eye shadow and the lipstick :)
mac Milan mode swatch
Nars Mississippi mermaid MAC Milan mode swatch

What's your quick morning make up routine?
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...