Wednesday 12 March 2014

Would You Rather Tag

Hello my lovely's I am here with another Tag post :) I love's me a Tag :)

I saw this on 'its only Sophie' blog check it out its run by Sophie Ford she is a 16 year old blogger.


So here are the Questions:

1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
- I would say eye shadows and palettes as if I haven't got mascara or lipstick on I feel naked!

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
- I have already had 13 inches off hair cut off so I think I will go with the short hair :)

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
- I always go for a slightly more pink cheek. So pink :)

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
- I think I would buy clothes. I always neglect buying clothes but I don't think twice about spending money on make up.

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
- eyeliner as lipstick!!!!! I couldn't imagine anything weirder than the feeling of lipstick on the eyes ewww!

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
- Mac as we don't have Sephora in the UK so I don't know what they stock

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
- I would pick one eye shadow as you can completely change the look with a different colour lip

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
- Summer clothes in winter! I cant stand being too hot. I would just use lots of blankets in the winter :P

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
- I would have bright nails, I don't really go for dark colours

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
- I don't know as I couldn't live with out mascara but I wouldn't want to not wear lipstick, ermmmmmmm give up lipstick :'( would be a very sad day

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
- oooo If only I could do either of these now! I would love to be able to do a messy bun

12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
- Never wear lipgloss. I don't really use lipgloss often as I tend to wear creamy lipsticks with a nice shine.

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
- This is a very strange question, I don't really like doing my own eyebrows but people with no eyebrows look scary so I would sharpie them in

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
- Definitely live without nail polish!!!! I would hate to have no make up

I am leaving this as an open tag. If you read this and want to do it, do it! leave me a comment to say you have done it and I will pop over and have a read :)

xXx

4 comments:

  1. Mascara is definitely one product we can't live without

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my eyes look so beady and weird with out it! xXx

      Delete
  2. You've had 13 inches cut off your hair? Wow, you are brave!
    strupag.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did it for charity :) the hair was donated to the little princess trust and I raise over £1400 for them too :) xXx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...