Thursday 6 March 2014

February Empties

Quick post tonight, my February empties. Here is all the products I finished in February :)

February Empties hair spray creams mac comfort zone soap and glory lee stafford


Mac Prep and Prime Face Protector spf50

I am loving this primer. It was recommended to me by a mac artist and I am loving how well foundation goes on over it :)

Mac Lipstick Snob

This colour is so beautiful. I love pink lipsticks and this is such a sweet baby pink colour. It's very girly and suits most skin tones

Got2b Glued

This is the strongest hair spray I have ever used! It's a nightmare to comb out but that could be because I use it with Got2b Powder'ful which leads me to

Got2b Powder'ful

This stuff gives hair amazing volume and hold. You lift up the top section of your hair and sprinkle it on underneath and rub it into the roots and it fluffs up the hair perfectly during the day/night if it starts to drop you just ruffle your hair up again and BAM it's back to gorgeous hair

Comfort Zone Hydramemory Cream

I did a review on this (here) I love this cream and will defo be repurchasing

Elle Macpherson The Nourishing Foot Butter

I often have dry cracked heals but when I use this it makes such a difference! It feels nice and cooling after a day on your feet

Lee Stafford Shine Head

This gives your hair a beautiful healthy looking shine but you have to be so careful not to use to much other wise you will end up with very greasy hair

Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Conditioner

This is my fav conditioner atm it is slightly purple so it helps to stop brassiness while keeping hair soft

Umberto Giannini Backcomb in a Bottle

I have been using this for a long time. I often forget about it for a while but when I start using it I fall in love with it all over again. I feel like its a spray version of Got2b Powder'ful

Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser

I talked about this in my February favourites (here) really starting to love this. It's so easy to use and saves time waiting for moisturiser to sink in :)

Soap and Glory Scrub'em and Leave'em

Everybody loves a good body scrub and soap and glory definitely know how to make them! With such a wide variety to choose from I decided to get a small version of the scrub'em and leave'em. I really like this but I don't think it's anywhere near as good as their 'breakfast scrub' it left me feeling like I needed a deeper exfoliation.

What product did you love in February? Don't you just love finishing products get to buy new things now! :)

2 comments:

  1. You can never have too many shampoos! Especially since mine seem to run out so much quicker than my conditioner! Maybe since I shampoo twice? haha, Great post!

    Nicola x
    www.notesbynicola.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes think that's why I keep so many have 8 bottles of shampoo in the house and 3 conditioners as these tend to last so much longer with my greasy locks I don't need to use too much and as you say with the 2 shampoos it's twice the product :) thanks for reading xXx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...