Tuesday 11 February 2014

The Secret To Getting Rid Of Cellulite!

Hello my lovely's I'm going to let you in on a secret well it isn't much of a secret but a blooming good tip!

Body brushing 

(Body brushing is some times called dry brushing)

It has sooo many benefits and is so easy to do there is really no excuse!
First of all, it feels really nice, kind of like your giving yourself a massage.
Secondly, it gets your blood circulating and helps remove toxins as it gets them to your lymph glands.
Thirdly, it’s a really good exfoliator you will be amazed as you can literally see all the dead skin cells fall off! ( I know this is horrible but bear with me) this means fake tan will go on evenly and when it's fading it will be a more even fade so no more patchy tans (Woohoo) It will even prolong a fake tan and real/natural tan as it will be going on fresh skin not old flaky skin cells!
Fourthly, you can loose 1-2lbs as it helps remove water weight!
And finally, lastly ;), if you do it every day, your skin will always be glowing AND it WILL improve the appearance of cellulite! Hooray!

I use the soap and glory body brush I can't find it online but they still sell them in my local boots stores: 



body brush get rid of cellulite


body brush get rid of cellulite


Other ones I would recommend are:
Body shop round body brush £8 (the handle on this makes it super easy to use)
Sanctuary Dual Performance Body Brush £12


STEPS:

Grab hold of your brush
1, Start on your left ankle using long sweeping movements. Do the front, back and the sides, up to the knee, then from knee to thigh
2, Next swirl it in all directions first over lower leg then on your thigh
**Remember to apply pressure, but not too much! we don't want you scratching yourself**
You’ll soon start to see the skin flaking off. Don’t forget to concentrate on the back and sides of the thigh where cellulite tends to be more noticeable!
3, You should spend around 60seconds on first leg then repeat on the other.
4, It's time to be a bit rougher but not to much! Swirl around all over your hips and bum. Aim for 30-45 seconds
5, Keep working your way up using clock wise circles around your stomach up to chest and back (basically your entire body)
6, Now for the arms; use long sweeping movements from wrist to shoulder then swirl it all over the upper arms. Really focus on those dry elbows and the backs of your arms. 45 seconds per arm is plenty of time
**be careful to avoid areas with eczema, if it's not inflamed you can go over it very gently**
7, It's time to jump in the shower or bath or jump to number 8 if in a hurry
8, Finish by applying your favourite body butter all over.

The more often you do this, the quicker you can do it as you have the technique down.
It’s great to get in the habit of doing this before you shower. When you get out you can use any moisturiser you like but if you really want to go the extra mile use a firming one and really massage it in! I like to use Soap & Glory™ The Firminator™ Special Bikini Body Firming Formula on my thighs, hips, bum and arms and Garnier - Ultra-Softening Lotion Nourishing Shea Butter on the rest of me. I'm not going to lie and say I do this every day but I try to do it at least every other day before I shower. I find the more I do it, the less noticeable my cellulite dimples are.

Why not try doing it once daily for a month and come back and let me know in the comments how you found it and if it has helped. What's your best tip for cellulite?

xXx

2 comments:

  1. This is something I'm definitely going to try, thanks for a great tip and I love the touch of Disney in the picture background ;)

    Belle x www.partofbellesworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like the look of the brush on the work top so thought why not include the Mickey tea towel lol :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...