Wednesday 12 February 2014

Liebster Award!

Liebster award

Hello my lovely's, hope everyone is well. I am a little excited Georgie from  mothercheese.blogspot.co.uk nominated me for the Liebster Award.  I didn't know what it was so I googled it (good old google).
I found out the Liebster award is a great way to find and discover new blogs. There are a few rules to it but these seam to be the most common ones:
If you get nominated you must acknowledge the blogger who nominates you
You have to write 11 random facts about yourself
And answer the 11 questions that the blogger who nominated you asked
Then nominate 11 people who have less than 200 followers
Create 11 questions for them to answer
You must let the 11 nominees know that you are nominating them.

So here are eleven random facts about me:
1) I am 5ft 2
2) I love watching kids programs on Netflix (currently watching and crying at the last episode of Hannah Montana :(  )
3) I met my husband while I was with my ex :-/
4) I am married to an amazing man :)
5) I love to go on fashion websites and add all the clothes I want, then plan what accessories I would wear with it then send them to my husband as hints for presents.
6) I am really obsessed with Disney World in Orlando! I have been 7 times and I am going again in July. 162days 15hours 30mins till take off!
7) I am scared of the dark :(
8) I have a teddy I sleep with every night called tuttu (said t -t)
9) I have a house rabbit called Steve
10) I am dyslexic
11) I am trying to conceive

So here is my answers to Georgie's Liebster award Eleven Questions!

1.  Who is your favourite author?
A) It's really bad but I don't really read books, I find it hard to concentrate on a book.

2.  Who would you say is your inspiration in life?
A) If I am honest I don't know. I look up to my mum and dad, they have always had jobs and worked hard to provide for my sister and I, we got lots of nice things like a big house and fantastic holidays :)

3.  What time do you usually go to bed?
A) I have insomnia so it usually between 3 and 8am!!!

4.  Who is your favourite singer?
A) Easy Taylor swift

5.  Do you like rollercoasters?
A) Love them!!

6.  If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
A) Walt Disney World Orlando I love it there!

7.  Vegetables or Sweets?
A) Silly question Sweets!

8.  Describe yourself in one word
A) Playful

9.  Favourite month?
A) August :)

10.  How many relationships have you been in?
A) I'm not sure I would say 3 3-6months 1 3 years and been with husband 6 years

11.  What is the one thing you couldn't live without?
A) That's a tough one my husband, rabbit or teddy lol

I nominated:-
1) Beth http://disregartist.blogspot.co.uk
2) Working Girl workinggirlinlondon.blogspot.co.uk
3) My Beauty Notes mybeautynotes.wordpress.com
4) Josie Loves josielcross.blogspot.com
5) Jasmine and India twinstalkbeauty.blogspot.com
6) Jade pintsizepixie.blogspot.co.uk
7) Belle partofbellesworld.blogspot.co.uk
8) Claire walkinginclairesshoes.blogspot.com.es
9) Monica mochaandmoccasins.com
10) Anne sickchicksblog.blogspot.nl
11) Jessica www.littlepenthouse.com

So here are my questions

1)What is in your bag?
2)What's your favourite Lipstick?
3)What is your favourite tv show?
4)What's your best beauty of fashion tip?
5)Do you have any pets?
6)Do you prefer to wear flats or heals?
7)What's your favourite chocolate bar?
8)When do you write your posts?
9)Tell us something your parents don't know!
10)What's your favourite make up product?
11)Do you have any phobias?

So that's my 11 questions for my nominees, please check out there blogs :)
xXx

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so so much for nominating me!
    Will do this probably tomorrow since it's 20 to 2 am here (:
    Thanks again!

    Xx Anne
    www.sickchicksblog.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination, look forward to doing this post by the weekend :)

    Belle x www.partofbellesworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for nominating me! I'll try to get around to my post this weekend! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nomination! Oooh need to go think of some good answers now! xx

    www.workinggirlinlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sophie!
    Thank you very much for nominating me. I've already done the Liebster award post, but I will answer your questions below - I apologise in advance for this being so long.

    What is in your bag?
    In my bag I have the usual: purse, keys...I always keep a pack of chewing gum in there and I have my makeup bag just in case I need to refresh my lipstick of anything. I also keep a notebook in there, so if I have a blog idea or article idea I can write it down. Hand cream is something that I have in there too, so I can keep my hands moisturised in the cold weather.

    What's your favourite lipstick?
    I like a range of lipstick. Depending on my mood the colour can be a dark red or sometimes I'll opt for a nude colour. When it comes to brand I don't really have a favourite.

    What's your favourite TV show?
    I absolutely love Made in Chelsea. I can't get enough of that show - but I'm a little sad now that Ollie has gone.

    What's you best beauty of fashion tip?
    My best fashion tip is to be different. Don't always follow the trends - that way your expressing yourself by saying your not like everyone else.

    Do you have any pets?
    Yes, I have a cat and a dog.

    Do you prefer to wear flats or heels?
    I think it all depends on the occasion and outfit. I tend to mix it up a bit. I love heels as they make me feel a lot more feminine - but flats are much more comfortable.

    What's your favourite chocolate bar?
    I love Terry's chocolate orange.

    When do you write your posts?
    I usually write them on a Friday, but I've been busy so I write them when I can.

    Tell us something your parents don't know.
    Umm...when I go out with friends and we have a few drinks I like to have a cheeky cigarette, but that doesn't happen that often as I don't drink that often and I hate the taste and smell of the cigarette.

    What's your favourite makeup product?
    My favourite makeup product is lipstick/lipgloss.

    Do you have any phobias?
    Yes I do. I'm terrified of sharks.

    Thanks again for nominating me xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...